is an automated chatbot, whose main task is to make sure that you and everyone living in or visiting Estonia get their questions answered from official sources. Suve has been integrated into several public websites. During the emergency situation related to COVID-19, she helps to provide accurate and trustworthy information in English, Estonian and Russian.
during the emergency situation
Can be easily
Helps to keep
its work after
the COVID-19 crisis
The story of Suve:
- Chatbot Suve was one of the ideas that started at the Hack the Crisis hackathon organised by Garage48 and Accelerate Estonia.
- She already works on the webpages of Emergency Situation, Health Board, Ministry of Social Affairs, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Culture, Consumer Protection and Techincal Regulatory Authority, Enterprise Estonia, Work in Estonia, International House of Estonia, Invest in Estonia, TV3, North Estonia Medical Centre, Corona Map and Teeviit.
- Estonia is one of the most digital and enterperneural countries in the world and that is why we decided to hack this crisis. The quick adaptions of smart IT-solutions to solve the crisis have already drawn the attention of international media and are a hot topic in social media worldwide.
- The goal of the eeBot team - the virtual parents of Suve - is to find quick and impactful IT-solutions to minimize the effects of the crisis. The team's competences lie in IT, marketing, providing relocation and integration help to foreigners, promoting foreign direct investments, dealing with environmental issues, etc.
- In addition to volunteers, Suve has had some organizational help as well. Thank you, Garage48, Wize AI, Boost.ai, Work in Estonia, Invest in Estonia and Government Office.
In emergency situation, Suve will help you find answers to questions related to COVID-19 and the situation in the country (including issues related to travelling, health and documents). The chatbot improves and evolves automatically. If Suve does not give you the answer you are looking for, please contact the Estonian government’s official phone number for
COVID-19 crisis: 1247
Emergency situation in Estonia
The Government of Estonia has declared an emergency situation on March 12, 2020 due to the worldwide pandemic of Coronavirus COVID-19 and the threat of mass infections. To help contain the spreading of the virus, it is important to follow the orders of the government and other official institutions. Responsible behavior will protect ourselves, our close ones and people with weakened immune systems, such as the elderly and the chronically ill. Many services, including all schools, continue functioning as e-services, organisations are working from home office country-wide. This will hopefully help minimize the effects that the emergency situation will have on the economy.
Suve’s virtual parents or the eeBot team: Michaela Snopková, Elar Tammeraja, Anneli Nienhaus, Annely Tank, Kadi Kenk, Kristiina Kerge, Kata Varblane, Triin Visnapuu-Sepp, Marten Kaevats, Ott Velsberg, Tex Vertmann, Ardo Leemets, Kille-Ingeri Liivoja, Annika Lentso, Mikk Tamme, Tõnis Vapper, Kerli Saar, Kersti Hausenberg, Andero Kaha. Helping at the various home offices: wives, husbands, partners, 18 children, 5 cats, 3 giant snails, 2 dogs, 5 education robots, 1 investment advising robot, and a spider (in the bathroom).
Contact and cooperation requests
Wish to use Suve on your organization’s website? Wish to help us as a volunteer? Need additional information? Please write us an e-mail to email@example.com
During the emergency situation in Estonia, Suve focuses on questions related to the crisis situation. To guarantee trustworthy and accurate information, we are co-operating with the Estonian Government Communication Unit. The official channel for the information related to the emergency situation is the Estonian Government's emergency situation website.